New Business and Development Activity
A list of new businesses registered/established within the Town of Orangeville is created regularly a result of input from a number of Town departments, including Economic Development/Small Business Enterprise Centre, Administration, Clerk’s Office, Planning, and Building/By-law.
Staff endeavour to provide a comprehensive and inclusive listing. However, our ability to include all businesses starting in Orangeville will be affected by the following limitations:
– Business registrations are completed via the Internet and the Town does not have access to these registrations unless performed within the Economic Development/SBEC Resource Centre
– Sole proprietors operating under their own legal names only are not required to register their businesses
– A large number of home-based proprietorships are established each year, with many of them offering very specific services to targeted markets. As a result of the volume of these operations, and for the convenience of Council, staff provides numbers of home-based operations started in Town, based on the information available to staff, as opposed to providing in-depth information about them.
– These reports are available in accessible format upon request.
New Business Reports:
- New Business Reports – 2017
- New Business Reports – 2016
- New Business Reports – 2015
- New Business Reports – 2014
- New Business Reports – 2013
- New Business Reports – 2012
- New Business Reports – 2011
- New Business Reports – 2010
Construction Activity Reports
Monthly reports for residential, commercial, industrial and institutional building activity in the Town of Orangeville continue to demonstrate the broad interest in local economic development.
- Construction Value – Building Permit Reports 2017
- Construction Value – Building Permit Reports 2016
- Construction Value – Building Permit Reports 2015
- Construction Value – Building Permit Reports 2014
- Construction Value – Building Permit Reports 2013
- Construction Value – Building Permit Reports 2012
- Construction Value – Building Permit Reports 2011