Economic Development Services
The Town of Orangeville’s Economic Development Department is dedicated to encouraging economic growth in our community. Our strategic and convenient location, educated and dedicated workforce, and safe and spirited community are among the many reasons businesses build and grow in Orangeville.
Ongoing activities geared to assisting the existing business community while also encouraging new business development and growth help to ensure a strong and diversified economic base.
Emerging, new and existing businesses undergoing development, growth, change or relocation can take advantage of a full range of community economic development services including:
- Detailed information on Orangeville’s business environment
- Site selection research, economic data, statistics, and information
- Research and information on available industrial and commercial properties available for sale or lease in Orangeville
- Delivery of an ongoing business visitation program
- Referral and liaison services for numerous government, industrial, and community based services and organizations and business associations
- Assistance with small business development and start-up through the Small Business Enterprise Centre (SBEC)
- Development and expansion of tourism-based initiatives through involvement with organizations and programs geared to supporting and building a tourism economy
- Assistance with and facilitation of community-based development projects and services, including initiatives geared to downtown revitalization